If you’re like most business owners, you want to see more sales in your business. But with so many moving parts in an intricate sales funnel, it’s easy to let leads slip through the cracks.
This is where sales funnel builders can help your business thrive. Building a good sales funnel can ensure all leads are accounted for, more customers are acquired, and your sales targets are thoroughly exceeded.
But what is a sales funnel builder? And what makes a good one? In this blog post, we will answer those questions and provide a list of the best sales funnel builders available today. So read on to learn more!
What Are the Best Sales Funnel Builders?
A sales funnel builder is a platform that helps businesses track and manage sales opportunities. It allows businesses to nurture leads through the different stages of the sales process, from initial contact to close.
They often combine multiple tools in a marketing or sales funnel to make one coherent system. These steps could include landing pages, opt-in forms, email marketing software, and CRM platforms.
A sales funnel builder also provides valuable insights into what’s working and what’s not, so businesses can continuously optimize their sales funnel.
The best sales funnel builders are those that are easy to use and have powerful analytics capabilities built in. They should also be able to integrate with existing tools that you use in your sales process. This way, businesses can get a comprehensive view of their sales pipeline and make data-driven decisions to close more deals.
Wishpond is a full-stack online marketing solutions provider. Their suite of marketing software tools merges into a unified platform for your online marketing needs. Numerous cross-domain integrations allow you to build complex sales funnels that walk your user through every step of the process.
- design customer journys across multiple tools, domains, and products
- Optimize conversions by managing user flow at every stage of the funnel
- 300+ integrations with high-profile platforms including email, analytics, sales, payments, and collaboration apps
- build landing pages
- marketing automation software
- Form builder
- payment processing
- Scheduling software
- marketing tools for multiple industry categories including eCommerce, fitness, financial, education and more
- agency services to help you build functional marketing strategies
- In-depth guides and strategy support in the Wishpond academy
- Speak with a specialist to learn about flexible pricing options and start a free trial account
Wishpond makes it easy to put together a unified marketing strategy. With numerous touchpoints along the customer journey, you have an opportunity to build sales funnels that give you full control. Track conversions and make tweaks across integrations from the ads to landing page behavior, to the follow-up on email marketing.
Want to use a separate tool? No problem, Wishpond will integrate external software into your central dashboard for in-depth tracking and measurement. For companies of all sizes, Wishpond provides a powerful platform for maximizing your sales.
Clickfunnels is an intuitive, fully integrated suite of sales funnel software tools. Subscribe to the Clickfunnels platform to build a funnel, drive traffic from different online lead sources, and convert them into paying customers. Clickfunnels will handle all aspects including the landing page, hosting, CRM, and more.
- full suite of marketing and sales software including websites, online stores, CRM, landing pages, membership site, email marketing, analytics, and more
- build your website on the Clickfunnels-hosted platform
- intuitive sales funnel builder to drive traffic from online platforms onto landing pages
- landing page builder
- Track user behavior along every step of the sales funnel
- 14-day free trial
- Basic $127/month
- Pro $157/month
- Funnel Hacker $208/month
Clickfunnels is a great tool for the aspiring entrepreneur or small business that needs to get a marketing solution going quickly.
The plus side of click funnels is the intuitive and effective sales funnel-building system. This system allows you to build multi-step funnels with little to no knowledge of sales or marketing and start driving qualified leads right away.
The downside is the lack of control and integrations. With Clickfunnels, your website is hosted on its platform. So you can only build what their funnel builder allows and you don’t have direct ownership over any funnels that you build. This might not be a dealbreaker for many. After all, if sales are what you are after, Clickfunnels can certainly deliver.
Kartra is a sales and marketing campaign builder featuring multiple apps and integrations. Use Kartra’s funnel templates to engineer a buyer’s journey from the first interaction to checkout pages and retention. Seamless integration between internal and 3rd party apps allows you to measure campaign effectiveness and make continuous improvements.
- Full selection of integrated marketing apps to build seamless sales and marketing funnels
- webpage builder
- Email marketing workflow and list management
- Online store checkout forms
- combine 3rd party app integrations
- Campaign funnel builder
- Analytics across all Kartra apps
- Marketplace with preset sales funnel designs and tutorials
- Starter $99/month
- Silver $199/month
- Gold $299/month
Kartra is good options for the busy entrepreneur that wants to scale and automate sales processes. Kartra integrates between its own apps very nicely and also has options to integrate to 3rd party software. The pricing plan is laid out so you can start with a very affordable option, and move up to gold and platinum subscriptions as you grow.
GetResopnse is an email marketing-centric sales funnel builder with multiple features and integrations. The GetReponse platform has personalized options to build sales funnels that achieve your business’s unique goals.
- templates to build email marketing systems, automation, and multichannel customer journey flows
- growing list of 3rd party app integrations
- Website builder
- Marketing automation solutions
- Ecommerce tools
- 24/7 customer support team
- Email Marketing from $15.58/month
- Marketing Automations from $48.38/month
- Ecommerce Marketing from $97.58/month
GetResponse is a fantastic email marketing platform with many added features that allow you to create full-blown sales funnels – good for entrepreneurs, marketing professionals, and large companies. The free plan gives you access to email marketing, website builder, contact forms, and 500 initial contacts. This is a great option for brand-new businesses that want to learn the ropes at zero cost.
Leadpages is a website builder focused on building landing pages that convert. A drag-and-drop editor, extensive templates, and conversion-centric website features make this platform a solid option for driving and converting web traffic.
- drag and drop website builder
- option to host externally or for free with a Leadpages subscription
- goal-specific templates and intuitive funnel creation flows
- 3rd party integrations for email marketing, CRM, webinars, and booking software
- Conversions optimization website features including pop-ups, forms, alert bars, and online shopping checkout pages
- analytics dashboard, a/b testing, and conversion insights
- No leads or conversions limits through Leadpages subscription
- Standard $49/month
- Pro $99/month
Leadpages is a simple way for small businesses to get a website up and running to act as an integral piece of your sales funnel. They have an intuitive drag-and-drop builder that allows the layman business person to make a click website with no coding experience. An extensive template library also shaves decision-making time and energy off the process by providing preset options with proven conversion strategies. Start a 14-day free trial to see if you like it.
OptimizePress is a WordPress-based marketing platform. Built into the platform is an intuitive WordPress Page builder, a wide selection of preset templates, a sales funnel builder, and integrations to send leads to external apps.
- WordPress marketing tools suite including webpage builder, popups and forms builder, sales funnel builder, and analytics platform
- 250+ webpage template database including landing pages, sales pages, webinar pages, and membership sites
- external app integrations including stripe payment integration, CRM systems, and email marketing software
- premade sales funnel templates
- membership sites and content delivery designs
- Essential $99/year
- Suite $199/year
- Agency Standard $399/year
OptimizePress is great for business owners, marketers, creators, bloggers, and influencers that use WordPress as their primary website platform. With so many preoptimized templates, you can quickly build a sales funnel that has a proven design.
ActiveCampaign is a customer experience automation tool that helps you build full-stack sales funnels. Entire customer journeys can be built, managed, and automated through one platform which includes everything from a website builder to CRM.
- 850+ integrations with external apps
- prebuilt marketing and sales funnel automations
- customer segmentation across social, email, messaging, chat text, and more
- in-depth cross-funnel analytics with conversion attribution modeling
- Templated landing page and website builder
- Free customer support, one-on-one training, and 22 “success commitments”
*Pricing based on total number of contacts
- Lite from $15/month
- Plus from $68/month
- Professional $243/month
- Enterprise – Talk to sales for a customized plan
ActiveCampaign is the full package. They offer a full suite of tools that focuses on managing a customer’s journey from beginning to end. Their sales automation systems allow you to preset some vital touch points in the sales cycle. Because of this top-to-bottom automation approach, ActiveCampaign will free up your time and resources to make a larger impact on the customer experience. Jump in on their free trial to get started.
Kajabi is an online course management platform with full sales funnel functionality. This platform offers and fully integrated way of driving customers through a funnel and becoming a part of your course, community, membership group, or coaching program. Supporting software and integrations allows you to manage and grow your user base all from a singular dashboard.
- Premade sales funnel templates for lead generation, product launches, webinar signups, and more
- built-in CRM system
- Email Marketing Software
- Landing page and opt-in page builders
- Collect payments directly on the platform with Stripe and PayPal integrations
- conversion and user behavior analytics
- extensive learning resources including guides, podcasts, training programs, blog, customer support, and Kajabi community
- Basic $119 / month
- Growth $159 / month
- Pro $319 / month
Kajabi is an extremely popular online course platform that also has a lot of marketing and sales features. For people that want an all-in-one solution to drive, convert, manage, and track users, this platform is for you. Take advantage of their 14-day free trial to pop in and check out all the features for yourself.
9. Thrive Suite
Thrive Suite is a WordPress-based sales funnel builder. As an extension of the Thrive Themes WordPress Theme offering, this platform allows you to build a WordPress website that converts using preset templates.
- conversion optimized WordPress templates
- opt-in form templates
- a/b testing
- intuitive webpage drag-and-drop editor
- quiz builder
- online course hosting platform
- marketing automations
- Thrivesuite Quarterly $99/quarter
- Thrivesuite Yearly $299/year
Thrive Suite is great for online entrepreneurs that don’t have time to mess around with code. The platform offers a good combo of WordPress sites that look nice but also convert. When you want an easy and good-looking solution to drive and convert traffic on your WordPress site, Thrive Suite has what you need.
What is a Sales Funnel?
A sales funnel is a process that businesses use to identify and qualify potential customers, with the goal of eventually converting them into paying customers. The sales funnel typically starts with marketing activities, such as online advertising or direct mail, which generate interest in the company’s products or services.
From there, potential customers are funneled through a series of steps, including providing contact information, scheduling a call or demo, and making a purchase. After a customer converts, a retention strategy will help keep existing customers happy and engaged with your products and services.
A well put together sales funnel helps businesses to focus their efforts on the most promising leads, convert more, and ultimately increase sales and revenue.
All of the sales funnel builders on this list have their pros and cons, but they are all definitely worth checking out. Sales funnels are a great way to increase your conversions, boost retention, and make your entire sales process that much easier.
If you’re not sure where to start, pick a sales funnel builder on this list that’s in your price range and see if it has the features you need. You can even jump on some free trials to see if it works for you.
At the end of the day, you know your business better than anyone, so make sure you find the right tool to crush your sales goals and take your business to the next level.